November 10-12, 2021
The ISDP 2021 Hybrid Meeting: 54th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Developmental Psychobiology (ISDP) will be held November 10-12, 2021, at the Swissôtel Chicago, for all those who are ready and able to TRAVEL and will include integrated virtual presentations, online discussions and on-demand access to engage participants across the world.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS – Abstract deadline June 15, 2021
The deadline for submission of abstracts and Award Applications is June 15, 2021. Abstracts and award applications must be submitted electronically using the online abstract submission form.
Detailed instructions for completing the abstract are provided on the submission page, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Abstracts must be no longer than 250
- Abstracts must be in English.
- All research must comply with the ethical guidelines in the use of animals and humans. For more information, please visit http://www.isdp.org/care-of-subjects-in-research.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author. Advisors may not submit an abstract for another person under their own login
- There is a non-refundable abstract submission fee of $50. Abstract fees must be made before an abstract submission is considered complete.
Abstracts will be assigned to either an oral presentation (10-minute talk, plus 5 minutes for questions) or a poster session. You can indicate your preference for a talk or poster on the abstract submission form. We will do our best to accommodate your preference. The first author of the abstract must be the presenter. If you have any questions about abstract submissions, please contact the Program Director, Peter Gerhardstein or the Managing Director, Joan Oefner.
**NEW** Type of Submission
You will be given two options for submission of your abstract:
- Standard Abstract Submission (for data analysis that has already been completed for the study)
- **NEW** Pre-registration (for a study that is planned/underway, or includes data that has been collected but not yet analyzed)
Abstract Submission topic(s) & categories:
- Models of Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Physiological Processes (including hormonal modulation)
- Socio-emotional (including attachment, temperament)
- Neurodevelopment and Plasticity (including imaging work)
- Learning, Memory, Cognitive Processes
- Genetics,and Epigenetics
- Stress, Adversity
- GxE Interactions
- Cultural Influences
- Sensori-motor development
- Parental behavior (maternal, paternal, parent-child interactions)
Please choose an AGE or AGES from the list below associated with the research discussed in this abstract:
Please choose one or more Research Species Categories related to this abstract:
- Non-human primates
Presenting authors can indicate their interest in a preferred presentation type for the abstract. Please note that inclusion in an oral presentation is not guaranteed if selected as the preferred presentation type, but is at the discretion of the Organizing Committee.
- Prefer POSTER, but will give oral
- Prefer ORAL, but will give poster