The International Perinatal Brain and Behavior Network (IPBBN) is looking for Student Representatives!
The purpose of the International Perinatal Brain and Behavior Network (IPBBN) is an interest group of the International Society for Developmental Psychobiology (ISDP) with interests in advancing research and researchers in conducting investigations of prenatal, perinatal and early postnatal human development. Our network’s purpose is to benefit the members of our society by sharing information and expertise with network members. We work together to attract and support new investigators of prenatal, perinatal and early postnatal development.
To fulfill this mission, we are looking for several Student Representatives that help sharing information and expertise to our network members in novel ways, such as through video blogging (vlogging), instructive videos, conference interviews, and live streaming sessions.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide content for our website and social media channels (at least each 3 months)
- Brainstorm about new ways to reach our members and spread our content
- Help other Student Representatives with video editing, filming, etc.
- Attend conferences and symposia on perinatal research and report back to the network
- Represent our network at conferences
- Assist the director in managing the website and social media channels
- Organize (virtual) meetings for network members
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic early career researchers that have a passion for perinatal research and like to share this passion with the network. Specifically, we are looking for students who:
- Are PhD candidate or postdoc
- Has a creative mind
- Are internationally oriented
- Have affinity with Perinatal Research
- Have experience with social media (preferred, but not required)
- Have experience with video blogging (vlog) and/or video editing (preferred, but not required)
Apply! Send a motivation letter (max 500 words) and your CV to the director of the IPBBN, Dr. Marion I. van den Heuvel ([email protected]), before July 1st, 5pm EST